sunnuntai 17. helmikuuta 2013

Introducing a brand new CIDESCO-SKY beauty therapist!

Hi my lovely readers!

GUESS WHO JUST PASSED CIDESCO AND SKY EXAMINATIONS?
I'm SO proud of myself!

CIDESCO is an international beauty therapist examination which has two parts: a practical examination and a multiple selection exam, both exams take one day. SKY-examination is a Finnish examination which only has the practical side; in this examination you show what you can do and the examination lasts four days.

The morning of the CIDESCO examination, 6am in Järvenpää train station.

So, I passed both of the examinations! I was so worried of not passing the practical side of CIDESCO, but it turned that I had done good job.
I have cried a lot lately, especially on the CIDESCO-weekend. All the stress and pressure I've managed to hold in me have made me such a crybaby :')
The past forthnight I have had to wake up on 5 or 5.30 am every single morning, and ahh how tired I am now!

But enough with the complaining.

A card me & my friends made for the small shop near us we used to visit.

So, now I'm a real beauty therapist. What now?
I'm going to study for entrance exams for LAUREA university of applied science, trying to get in for further beauty studies. They only tak in few people so I might not get in, especially because this will be my first time trying to get in there.
I'm also working randomly, a couple of days per week to save up some money for future.

AND NOW I HAVE MORE TIME FOR YOUTUBE AND THIS BLOG! <3 I'm so happy to commit more time to my most loveable hobby ever!

Hope you're having a lovely day!

xoxo Pauliina

2 kommenttia:

Daniela kirjoitti...

wau, onnee!! Meinaatko nyt hakea estenomiks ? :) mullaki ois se unelmana, voisin tehdä vaikkapa kaksoistutkinnon restenomikoulutusohjelman ohessa^^

Pauliina kirjoitti...

Kiitos Daniela!! =) Joo, estenomin opinnot ois haaveena, mutta hirveen vaikeeta on päästä sinne sisään, mutta yritetään ihan kympillä!
Kuulostaisi kivalta yhdistelmältä! :) Onnea unelmien toteuttamiseen!