maanantai 29. lokakuuta 2012

100 Random facts about me part 2!

51. I have arachnofobia.

52. I have dreamt of a Mulberry bag for at least 5 years...

53... This year I purchased one but I had to return it because it had some factory defect going on in the bag. So yeah... Maybe in the future.



54. I hate driving.

55. I have a Pottermore account,, and I was sorted to Ravenclaw, my favourite house <3

56. I used to dance ballet. I quit when I was 11-year-old because we didn't have a good teacher anymore.

57. If I could eat anything for the rest of my life, I'd choose to eat chicken.

58. I want to own a cockatoo one day.

59. I used to love flying, but now I hate it because it hurts so much in my ears/maxillary sinus :(

60. My favourite tv-series is Sherlock.

61. I have never owned a pc in my life and I have absolutely no idea how to use them when I have to.

62. I love spicy/musky scents. My favourite perfume is Chanel Eau Tendre even though that's more floral than spicy xD

63. I am the worst at doing anything related to handicraft.

64. I'm sick at the moment :(

65. I love to buy presents to other people!

66. I've seen a premonition twice - both times the dreams were about the following day's religion exam; I knew the questions and scored 10 from both of the exams xD

67. I always loose caps of products such as hairspray.

68. Our family has a Greek turtle called Otto.

69. I love this song so much:



70. A huge shelf has fallen on top of my desktop computer but it didn't brake.

71. I loved Anastasia movie when I was little. I recently ordered the San Francisco Musix Box company's Alexandra & Nicholas box...

72... If I have children I'll lie to them that I was Anastasia and show them the music box. xD

73. I am not able to whistle.

74. This:
picture from 9gag.com

75. I've always been better in listening comprehensions than writing or speaking tests.

76. I love wearing red lipstick, I don't do it too often though because it's so high mainteance.

77. I love Agatha Christies Hercule Poirots and Miss Marple books.

78. I recently got a teeth jewelry :) It's just a clear little crystal.

79.  I love otters, they're so cute!

80. I love fog. It's kind of mysterious, and I love everything mysterious.

81. I prefer texting to calling.

82. I'm such a stalker in facebook.

83. I wish I had freckles.

84. I want to dye my hair light purple when I'm old. I want to be a crazy grandma xD

85. I'm not sure wether I want children or not.

86. Out of my family members, I'm the best at memory games.

87. I'm such a pessimist.

88. I have a Pandora bracelet, I got it for my 18th birthday.

89. I always doodle all over my (and my school mates who sit next to me)  school books and papers.

90.  I have a deviantart account but I don't use it much anymore.

91. I've been best friends with my BFF ever since we were four years old. She's very important to me!

92. I think Audrey Hepburn is one of the most beautiful women.

93. I've had my glass nail file for almost three years.

94. I love Just Dance -games, even though I look ridiculous while playing that game xD I don't care, I have fun!

95. I love baking; I actually just baked cupcakes!



96. I hate cleaning but love organizing my items.

97. I'd buy a book just because it has a bautiful cover, I've actually done that many many many times.

98. I don't like too long holidays - week or two is enough, otherwise I get too bored if I have to spend that time at home.

99. I love to make jewelry. I hav an etsy account, maybe one day I'll sell there something.

100. I want to  you to have an amazing week! :)


Thanks for reading!
xoxo Pauliina

3 kommenttia:

satuulia kirjoitti...

awesome Pääm!

Paula kirjoitti...

Nom, kuppikakkuja.
81. kyllä... 97. kyllä kyllä...!
Ja 91. oli paras, hohoohoo 8)

Pauliina kirjoitti...

<3