Hi my lovely readers! :) My sister challenged me to do this tag, it's originally in Finnish so I translated it in English for you all! I know I did the "Goodbye 2012" blog post but as I mentioned, I really wanna do this tag as well :D
1. What was the most memorable moment of 2012?
- I have to go with the ice hockey World Championships in Helsinki, it made my spring, really. Always seeing how many days are left to the opening ceremony from an electric stand in middle of Helsinki, being there seeing the games, painting faces, seeing the Lions... Ahh!
Also my trips to Dubai and Greece were so memorable! Loved also ahopping xmas stuff with my friends in December, we had so much fun!
2. The person of 2012?
- I think I have to choose a celebrity, Benedict Cumberbatch. Oh HELLO he's my favourite actor and done so many shows/movies/stuff this year. Cannot not pick him.
My favourite gif of him ever, from my fave tv-show Sherlock.
3. What was your favourite beauty product?
- I have many, and I will make a video of the best and worst of 2012, but if I can only pick one, I have to say Collin's Refreshing Cleansing milk. It's AH-MAZING cleanser and it literally saved my skin this year! Made it so much better and cleaner ^__^
4. The best clothing purchase of the year?
- My spring/autumn trench coat from Zara. I loved it so much so I bought it in two colors: dark blue and basic beige. They're so good quality!
5. Two of your favourite songs this year?
- Oh my god this is so hard to answer... I have several songs I love, if I had to pick an album I'd go with Lana Del Rays Born to die paradise edition AND Loreen's Heal. I think I like all of the songs on those two albums.
But I have to go choose songs instead of albums, I'm going to pick Manicanparty's Animal and Loreen's Sober (the old version!)
6. Your favourite picture from this year?
Dubai's public beach <3
7. Your biggest achievement?
- Ahh, this is a hard one. I didn't achieve anything major this year, I didn't do anything incredible, but I think I just have to go with being happy. I managed to be happy most of the year, and that to me is fantastic! That's what life is all about!
8. Who was your favourite blogger?
- Well I don't read that many blogs, so I have to pick my sister's blog. But since she writes in Finnish, I'm going to pick also a person who writes in English, and that person is Christeen from Temptalia. I don't buy any MAC products without checking Temptalia first, and she is the person I trust the most when reading reviews of beauty products.
9. What was your favourite place you travelled to?
- Dubai. I loved Rhodes as well, but Dubai will forever be my favourite place on Earth: there is always perfect weather, everything is super cheap when compared to Finland, there is all THE shops in the world's biggest malls, Burj Khalifa, there's beach & sun, Starbucks, Sephora etc.
10. What do you wish will happen before the year changes?
- Well, there's slightly over 24 hours to that moment, so I hope I'll have fun with my friends!
11. What goals do you have for 2013?
- To get into Laurea university of applied science. Ahh how that would be amazing! But it's not easy to get in there, so if I happen to fail that mission, then my goal is to get a job as a beauty therapist :)
12. Tag some people!
I'll tag my friend's Satu and Santtu. I'll also tag all of my readers! :) Feel free to do this tag in English or in Finnish (which you can find from my sister's blog) and say that I tagged you ^__^
Here is my Christmas/bday haul video:
Thank you so much for reading, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)