maanantai 8. lokakuuta 2012

Tiny Essie haul!

Hi my lovely readers!
Last week I was shopping in the local "mall" (= about 5 stores) and I saw some cosmetic sale going on in a store called Emotion. I picked up three nail polishes from Essie. I only owned three Essie polishes before (Lilacism, Mint Candy Apple, Borrowed & Blue), and  while those polishes are super pretty, I dislike the formula and brush, the application is super streaky and hard. 
So, I decided that  for 7,90€ I would give Essie the last chance to impress me. 
And guess what? I think they got me ;)

(natural lighting) From left to right: Lights, Bazooka, & Action. 

I have only tried out one of the polishes so far: the neon orange color called Bazooka. The formula was super smooth and applied nicely. I used two coats but I could have added one more coat since it was kind of sheer-ish. But absolutely loved this polish! It returned my faith into Essie nail polishes. Maybe they aren't that bad I thought. What are your opinions?

The polishes with flash 

Two coats, with flash.

Two coats, no flash. As you can see, the formula is kind of sheer.




Thanks for reading, have a lovely week :)

xoxo Pauliina

4 kommenttia:

Katariina kirjoitti...

Noi sävyt on niin ihania! <3

Daniela kirjoitti...

wooot, mistä kaupasta ostit? :O Pakko käydä hakee itelleni muutama, asun niin lähellä Järvenpäätä että voisin ihan hyvin käydä ostamassa muutaman tohon hintaan!

Pauliina kirjoitti...

Järvenpään prismakeskuksen Emotionissa oli kassan vieressä muovinen pikku härpäke täynnä noita "kesävärejä" :) En tosin tiedä paljonko on jäljellä enää mutta oli kyllä edullisia! ^__^ Ja Katariina testasi tota Lightsia ja oli kuulemma tosi smoothi ja yks kerros jo tosi peittävä :)

Pauliina kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.