sunnuntai 23. syyskuuta 2012

Rhodes part 2

Oh whoops! Someone has been procrastinating! xD Sorry for not posting this sooner!
So, here we go, Rhodes part 2!
This post will include more beauty related stuff than the first part.


Three pics from the archeology museum of Rhodes:





About the visit to Sephora:
This Sephora was a decent-sized Sephora. But still the worst I've ever been in!! The shelves were empty and messy, the workes LITERALLY run away when you walked towards them to ask about an item you'd like to purchase. When i happened to catch one of them she was like "no we don't have that" and walked away. I was thrilled... Well, at least there was -15% sale on all the expensive brands (Chanel, YSL, Estee Lauder etc) and I snatched Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation that I've been planning to buy for ages (yes omg they had my color)! :)



The Benefit counter in the Sephora. Check out how many Erase Pastes there are left? -__- Two! And after I grabbed one of them, there was just one. 


^ Two of my fave things. Sephora and Starbucks! 


Trying to be all spiderman-ish and stuff in this pic. Cute dogs, huh? 


SORRY about my gross cuticles. This is what happens when I stress about something...
Let's take a look into the manicure itself; I was inspired by the famous "evil eye" / "Lucky eye". In my opinion, the eye symbolizes good luck and in Greece they call it the lucky eye. I decided to continue the desing from my toenails to the manicure and add the lucky eye to my index finger :)

4 kommenttia:

Katariina kirjoitti...

Tosi kiva postaus, laita viel lisää Rhodos-kuvia? :)

Pauliina kirjoitti...

jos jaksan : D Menee sata vuotta ladata :(

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Vautsi, olet tosi näytti tossa koiran paijaus kuvassa :) ja ihania kuvia muutenkin. Tää rodoksen Sephora oli ihan ensimmäinen kyseisen ketjun liike jossa kävin ja pettymys tosiaan oli suuri. Sisään astuessani ihmettelin, että miksi ihmeessä siitä niin paljon puhutaan.. Onneksi siellä sentään oli benefitin hylly ja pari ihanaa tuotetta tarttuikin mukaan. Ja ne myyjät tosiaan oli hieman.. Kummallisia. Eivät auttaneet silloin kuin olisi apua tarvinnut ja riensivät apuun heti kun ei ollut tarvis. Aivan kuin suomessa :D

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

heipä hei! muistatko yhtään löytyikö tuolta benefitin osastolta http://www.sephora.com/go-tropicoral-lip-cheek-kit-P375251?skuId=1435593 esimerkiksi tuollaisia paketteja ja niitä benefitin ripsareita? :) ja oliko siellä ihan sephoran omia tuotteita esim kynsilakkoja?