maanantai 22. lokakuuta 2012

Finnish beauty tradeshows; a big haul!

Hi my lovely readers! :)
So I went to two different beauty tradeshows these past two weeks, and I just have to say that I went overboard with the stuff I bought... I really should be saving money for my future but I couldn't resist buying 30 new nail polishes -__-'' So, let's begin! If you wanna know more about any of these items  bought just let me know and I can make a video/blog post!



From left to right: Won't Chip topcoat, Magnifique topcoat, Casmere Cardigan, Pink Whisper, Royal Navy.


Ciate 10€ caviar: 24€ Ciate rainbow caviar manicure kit, Jewel, Big Yellow Taxi

I decided to paint my nails with Jewel, which Adele rocked in the Grammys. Heres the NOTD picture  (2 coats, worn for 3 days sorry for it being kinda chipped):




Essie 8€: Topless & Barefoot, Aruba Blue
Finally I own these famous polishes! I have been wanting these for ages!


Zoya 7€: Fleck effect kit; Maisia, Opal, Chloe. Feifei, Zuza
Thes are my very first Zoya nail polishes! :) I hope they're worth the hype!


OPI 10€ or 2 for 10€ (the matte ones & touring America collection): Sparkle-icious, Simmer & Shimmer, Show it and glow it!, I brake for manicures, I eat mainely lobster.

What you think I'm going to do when I see the last polishes from the Burlesque collection? Buy them of course. I just had to buy a back-up for Sparkle-icious, my second fave polish of all time! Now I just  wish I had bought backups for all of these...



Alpine Snow matte x3, Fly, Gargantuan Green Grape (matte), Lucky Lucky Lavender.

Pssst...One of those Apline Snows (matte)  is for you guys ;)



Inglot shades: 59, 369, ? & ? I'm sorry but I can't get these off the pan xD
I'm missing one of the 5 shades I picked up on my freedon system palette. They were sold out of it so they took my address and they will send it to me later :)
I was super excited about Inglot and just had to buy these lovely and super pigmented shades!  I'm going to try them out tomorrow, can't wait!


Super cute mini Tweezermans with ladybugs!


I was in need of a new mositurizing mask, we use Phytoceane in our school so I went for this one.


FREE SAMPLES YAAAY! The reason I love tradeshows ;)


I also bought many other items, but they'll be for my family members, Christmas is coming you know! 

Some really crappy pics from my phone from the I love Me tradeshow:

Tired but happy after long day of shopping xD

Me & two of my friends :)

Some girls with amazing hair!


Thanks for reading and have a great week! 
xoxo Pauliina