torstai 30. elokuuta 2012

What's in my bag?



Hi my lovely readers! :)
If you haven't seen my newest video, and you want to know what's in my bag,  you can check it above^

So, I was thinking today, that wouldn't it be fun if I'd "interview" my schoolmates about skincare/beauty/nail polish faves? Also there's one hair expert and I might take advantage of her, if you want me to ask any questions about hair related stuff.
So please, send questions in the comment area below if you'd like to know something! Remember that we are studying to be cosmetologists so we actually might know something. But nothing too complicated xD

Also, I have an instagram now! :) My username is @samettinen there. Here's some pics I stole from my instagram.





& now I will pack my suitcase and prepare to leave to Greece on Saturday! :)

xoxo Pauliina

1 kommentti:

satuulia kirjoitti...

Katos säkin oot tehny tämmösen mitä laukussani on jutun x). Sun laukun sisältö näyttää hieman paremmin organisoidulta kuin mun kaaos.. :D