maanantai 13. elokuuta 2012

Blueberry hunt!

Hi my lovely readers! Me and my BFF went to pick some blueberries to the forest near us. 
Lets enjoy of the oh-so-amazing Finnish nature!







The process of picking the blueberries:


It took about an hour+ or so to pick this amount of blueberries. Have to admit I ate quite a few of them during the trip to the forest xD 
My BFF's mom made some delicious blueberry pie out of the berries we picked. Omonomnom, too bad I forgot to document the pie.


Aaand I looked like a murderer after the Operation Blueberry.

Hope you're having a great day!
xoxo Pauliina

2 kommenttia:

Paula kirjoitti...

Oujea, kivoja kuvia, varsinkin nuo kanervat! (luulin nähneeni vielä paremman kuvan niistä kun selailin kamerasta?)

Pauliina kirjoitti...

Saatto olla parempiiki mie en jaksanu selata niitä kanervia otin vaan jonku :P Muita sit harkitsin sitäki kauemmin :D