lauantai 26. marraskuuta 2011

NOTD: some Rainbow Connection right here!




Hi my adorable readers! =) I thought I'd share these nails I had a month ago in the Caribbean cruise. I had had this manicure for one day already, without a top coat, so some places might be chipped and the cuticle area is so messy! Sorry about that, I was on vacation!! xD
But yeah, the shade here is OPI's Rainbow Connection from the new Muppet Collection. 16,90€ in Finland  (19 dollars) and 8 dollars in USA! What a steal! I'm so glad I was able to find this polish there so I didn't have to splurge here!
I have two coats of the Rainbow connection, and once coat of Gray's Anatomy from WetnWild under it =)
And the ring is from Guess! I bought it from the ship and it was SO cheap, just 18 dollars! Guess is a high end bran in Finland, that'd propably be at least 80 euros here!

Well, have a happy rest of the week!

xoxo Pauliina

2 kommenttia:

Kath TheFabZilla kirjoitti...

this is pretty and the cocktail ring look fab!

Pauliina kirjoitti...

Aww, thanks dear! <3