maanantai 20. lokakuuta 2014

L'Oreal Infallible nail polish review (Fuschia For Life)

Hi my lovely readers!

Today I'm going to review Loreal's new nail polish from the Infallible line in color Fucshia For Life 020. I got this polish from a goodie bag (see previous post) for free, but that does not affect this review in any way.

This polish comes with two steps: the color and a topcoat


The claims of the product: "A stunning, show stopping hybrid gel-lacquer result, which defies a UV manicure" L'Oreal

Texture/Formula: 8/10
The polish was medium sheer: two coats worked ok. It took ages for the polish to dry and I definitely didn't have the patience needed to apply three coats. I smudged my left thumb three times and I had to repaint the whole nail several times...
Otherwise I really loved the formula: it was shiny and really looked like a gel manicure.

Longevity: 10/10
WOW, JUST WOW!!! This polish lasted SO well on my nails (I did apply my usual OPI base coat before the other steps). 
I usually paint my nails at least three times a week since I use my hands at work and normal nail polish wears off pretty quickly. I wore this polish for six days and it looked so good! Almost no chips at all! 
I'll definitely be buying more shades once I see this in stores! 
And the best part is: It was even easier to remove than regular nail polish! I was sure it'd be a pain to remove but no, it was super easy with just a normal nail polish remover. I'd choose a nail polish like this over a gel manicure, because of the easy removal process.

Overall: 9/10
I am in love! I will be buying more of these! 
The downsides are the drying time, the sheerness of the formula and the fact that this polish is quite small and will last only for three to five manicures. However it's drugstore so the prices aren't too bad (about 12 euros in Finland). I also loved the wide brush, it was easy to paint the nails without getting any polish on my cuticles (which you should avoid with these gel-kind of polishes).

The brush is quite wide, I really like it! 
One coat of polish
Two coats of polish
After six days of use:


I really do recommend this product! Hope you liked this review, thanks for reading!

xoxo Pauliina

2 kommenttia:

Jeeni kirjoitti...

Onko lime crimilta vaikea tilata? Mitä sinulle kuuluu? Onko yritys lähtenyt hyvin käymään?

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

ft