keskiviikko 5. helmikuuta 2014

Naked 3 haul

Hi my lovely readers!
Guess what? I finally got my hands on the oh-so-hyped NAKED 3 palette!  AAAHHH IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I have a feeling this one might become my new favorite over my original Naked-palette. I don't really love Naked 2, but some shades are awesome in that palette.

Lets just admire the beauty of this item *__*




This palette is full of magic :*




A dual-ended brush that comes with the palette

Small UDPP-samples

The Naked 3 & a rose gold bottle of fairy dust from Sini :* They kinda match, huh?


I am going to make a video review including of all three Naked palettes,  Lorac  Pro palette and NudeTude palette from the Balm.
Stay tuned for that, and have a magical day!

xoxo Pauliina

1 kommentti:

Katariina kirjoitti...

Millon kokeillaan mulle tota? ;D