perjantai 28. helmikuuta 2014

REVIEW: Chanel Black Pearl 513


Hi my lovely readers! I decided to make a quick review of Chanel's Black pearl -nail polish.

Texture/formula: 7/10
Kind of streaky and uneven. However if you put just a little bit more effort to the application it will be ok. After a second coat you can still see the brush marks but it won't be too bad.

After one coat
After two coats
After two days of wear without topcoat

Longevity: 7/10
Without a topcoat this polish started to chip off on the second day of wear, as you can see from the picture above. So, nothing amazing here.

Overall: 7/10
The color is pretty, and I think the name describes the color perfectly. However the formula and longevity could be improved. The brush is just like any other Chanel brush, kind of square shape which I don't really like, since my cuticles are round. So, it's a nice nail polish but not my top choice for easy application process.

Thanks so much for reading, feel free to leave a request on the comment section down below! :)

xoxo Pauliina

1 kommentti:

Katariina kirjoitti...

Toi on kivan värinen lakka! :)