tiistai 24. heinäkuuta 2012

NOTD: Slapped on some Slapper

Hi my lovely readers! :)

Today I received Slapper from Butter London, from working with their feetcare products launch in Finland (Urban a*). I have wanted Slapper for couple of month now, and I'm just so happy to own it! It's the most gorgeous turquoise color!

So, let's move on to the swatches;



1 coat w/ flash


1 coat w/o flash


2 coats w/ flash


2 coats w/o flash, this picture gives the most accurate view to the color itself.
It brushes on the nail beautifully, and as you can see; super opaque, 1 coat would be enough!  Lasting power is just as good as in other Butter London polishes! I highly recommend this color if you love blue nail polishes!  


if you live in Finland, I recommend candyshop.fi if you want to  shop Butter London =)

xoxo Pauliina

Ei kommentteja: