lauantai 31. maaliskuuta 2012

NOTD: Simple flowers



Hi loves! :) Here are my newest nails! Super duper simple & lovely for springtime! If you want a tutorial of this desing, just let me know!
I haven't been able to film videos recently: my iMovie is full of footage, so I should move some of it to a memory card or something, and my video camera is broken! :( So I don't know where I should I take it to be fixed, obviously it's just half a year old so yeah... xD
And on top of everything, I have been sick, on Friday my blood was taken and I fainted for the first time of my life! It took 20 minutes to get me conscious again. Bet the people in line for laboratory were super happy for extra waiting x3

Well, see you guys later!
xoxo Pauliina

2 kommenttia:

Kath TheFabZilla kirjoitti...

Feel better soon. You fainted because you had blood drawn out LOL or from something else? Cute nails!xo

Simone kirjoitti...

How cute!

Chica de Ahora