perjantai 28. kesäkuuta 2013

Challenge accepted


I was challenged by Maikki and Laura to do this challenge. Thanks girls! :) Sorry it took so long!

Rules
1. Tell 11 random facts of yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions your challenger came up with
3. Come up with 11 new questions
4. Challenge 11 bloggers who have under 200 readers

Alrighty then, let's get this party started! :)

11 Random facts about me:

1. I am extremely tired right now, but I just have to write a blog post.
2. I'd like to have a meetup with my readers/subbies some day <3
3. I have quite a few nicknames, but Pave is the one I prefer.
4. I need to post a video tomorrow, but I have work, arghttttttttt
5. I love thrift shops!
6. I am almost always quoting something from BBC Sherlock, Harry Potter, Les Miserables, the Hunger Games etc, but my friends have no idea (because they don't live in tumblr 24/7).
7. If I am hungry, I am actually hangry, since I am so angry if my blood sugar drops.
8. I love mist!
9. Agatha Christie's books = perfection.
10. I recently saw the Great Gatsby and ohmygod I loooved it!
11. I want to wear more vintage clothing, but that stuff is quite expensive (well, the pieces I happen to fall in love with).



Maikki's questions:
1. The utmost country you've visited? 
USA Miami/NYC
2. Canon or Nikon?
Absolutely Canon! :) I've never tried Nikon so I can't say anything against that brand, but I have never had any problems with Canon so why change?
3. What kind of camera do you have? 
I have Canon EOS 450D
4. When you started blogging?
In summer 2011
5. Why you started blogging?
Because I needed an escape from reality
6. Your favourite artist/band?
I really love so many artists... Just to name a few: Phildel, Loreen, Adele, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, Christina Aguilera, Nightwish, Owl City, Celeste Buckingham and Marina and the Diamonds.
7. Where would you like to travel?
Well, I would travel to Dubai in a heartbeat, but if I have to pick a place I've never been to, I'd choose London.
8. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a bunny called Luna and our family has a Greek tortoise.
9. What language are you learning at school?
Well, I just finished my studies, so I'm not learning anything at the moment. Would like to study Greek or Italy next year!
10. Do you have any sisters/brothers?
Yes, I have a little sister and a little brother.
11. Your favourite color?
Lavender/purple :)

Laura's question's:
1. Your dream vacation?
Dubai, of course! :)
2. Your favourite subject at school?
Again, finished my studies, but history and art used to be my faves! I also liked chemistry.
3. Top 3 favourite blogs?
My sister Katariina, my friend Sini aaaaaaand I just don't want to name third blog... I love so many blogs, I can't possibly choose any others!
4. Which one is more important, character or attitude?
Character, I think character defines who you are as a person. Attitude can be changed.
5. Your most embarrassing childhood memory?
Well, I once locked myself in a McDonals' toilet in Greece. And I couldn't get out. 
6. Who are your family members?
Mom, dad, sister, brother, Luna, Otto, Tunna (my brother's lizard)
7. What expectations do you have of the future?
I want to get into Laurea university of applied science. If I didn't make it this year, the I'll try again next year. Meanwhile I'll be working and earning me some *insertHoneybooboovoicehere* moneeeyyy.
8. What's your fave board game?
Trivial Pursuit! Or any kind of memory game, I usually win memory games.
9. What hobbies do you have?
Blogging, vlogging and wondering.
10. How long do you spend on pampering yourself on a typical morning?
As much time as you give me! Anything from 10 minutes to three hours xD
11. Your dream job?
Full-time beauty blogger and having own cosmetic line would be kind of awesome!


I will only challenge my sister, SunkissedKatariina to do this tag. If you want to be challenged, comment down below! :)

My questions for the people I've tagged:
1. What is your favourite beauty product
2. What is your favourite Disney movie? 
3. What is the strangest food you've eaten?
4. Where would you spent your day if you had only one free day every month?
5. What's your fave bird?
6. Favourite brand of nail polish?
7. What is your favourite Harry Potter book?
8. Saphire or emerald?
9. Do you prefer gold, silver or rosegold?
10. Do you like Minna Parikka shoes?
11. What's the best ice cream flavour?

xoxo Pauliina

Ei kommentteja: