perjantai 8. maaliskuuta 2013

NOTDS & newest videos

Hi my lovely readers!
Here are some recent nails of the day posts I stole from my instagram.


 A black french tip & a light brush of glitter on top of the nails. I've actually spotted a lot of black french in magazines, so I guess it's having a comeback! Shoutout to my dear friend "Caroline" who always spots this style.



Oh how I love Butter London's "Slapper"! Emerald is the colour of the year, so this is not only pretty color but also trendy!
It's also so opaque, I totally love this polish :)

& lets throw my two latest videos (in Finnish) here:




What video do you want to see next? :) I've been organizing my makeup collection a lot, so I will actually film the oh-so-requested makeup collection video pretty soon!

Hope you're having a magnificent day! 
xoxo Pauliina

Ei kommentteja: