tiistai 28. kesäkuuta 2011

Haulin'



I got these Maybelline lipsticks for 1,90 euros each! Great deal! :)



I've been wanting to try these Rimmel's scented nail polishes and got 2 of them for 2,50 each. SO cheap! :D


I got this Lumene's yellow nail polish for 2,50€ and got the other nail polish for free! ;D



I've been hearing good things about this crackle nail polish brand. Finally found it from Finland! For 2,50€/bottle.


I'll later do a review of this Trind's set which contains basecoat, french white and a topcoat. I hope they work, this was something like 12 euros.



Nail art stickers xD These were funny and 1 euro only!


Funny lashes for 6 euros. I dunno will I ever use these though xD I'm bad with falsies!


This was a find! Too Faced isn't sold in Finland so how on earth was this in the place I went to? Well, it was only 3,50! :D I love this glitter eyeshadow!


So pretty! :)

Ei kommentteja: