perjantai 12. syyskuuta 2014

Review: The Perfect Eyebrow Kit by Seppälä

Hi my lovely readers!
Today I'm going to review The Perfect Eyebrow Kit from Seppälä.

The Finnish clothing store called Seppälä used to sell WetnWild, however they decided to stop selling W&W and  make their own makeup line instead.



The only product I purchased from the fairly new makeup line was The Perfect Eyebrow Kit, because I  ran out of my eyebrow kit by W&W and I wanted to try out something new. I have been using this product for two months.



I was not impressed with this product. The quality is chalky and after couple of hours the eyebrows are significally faded if you have accidentally rubbed/touched them.
So I don't recommend this product unless you are a beginner with makeup.


See? It's much worse in the actual eyebrows.... Patchy and chalky.

Overall I give it 2 out of 5 stars.

Pros:
+Nice selection of colors for brunettes
+ Good for beginners to practice and use for under 6 hours

Cons:
- Chalky
- Not much pigment
- The wax does absolutely nothing
- Fades away too quickly

I will not repurchase this product.

Thanks for reading, hope this helps! Have a magical day!

xoxo Pauliina

Ei kommentteja: