tiistai 17. syyskuuta 2013

Work it up & small update

Hi my lovely readers! :) First of all: Sorry, I kind of almost forgot I have a blog... I'll be a better person and actually write some decent blog posts soon! Meanwhile, enjoy this pretty pointless one! xD
I  wanted to share some of my work experiences from past couple of months with you guys, so here we go!

Working at Helsinki cup's Office with my little sister

Helsinki Cup Love the Ball Center's Ässä Pelix -spot
Going to OtavaMedia's event

Working for Candyshop.fi / Butter London as a manicurist

Maker Academy

At the Butter London event with my awesome pal Sini :)

My manicure -spot

Working at Myyrmanni with my little sister

Update on my life: I've moved and my house is almost done! I'll do a separate blog post about my house & all the renovations I've done :)

xoxo Pauliina

1 kommentti:

Sinini kirjoitti...

Haha ihana! <3 :D